Why minimal clinically important difference matters especially in meta-analysis?
Commentary on “Effectiveness of Circuit-Based Exercises on Gait Speed, Balance, and Functional Mobility in People Affected by Stroke: A Meta-Analysis” by Bonini-Rocha et al. PM&R. 2017 Oct 27. pii: S1934-1482(17)31386-2.
Keywords:meta-analysis, circuit-based, minimal clinically important difference
Published articles are:
- Peer reviewed
- Immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download
- Permanently preserved in our online archive
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
You have to follow these terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Noncommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.